Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just a few selections from the archives..

For the time being, I have been delayed by problems with my vehicle's water pump.  Thus, by being a full time student that is currently looking for full time employment, I must walk everywhere now.  Thankfully my college is only a 10 minute walk from my apartment complex.

My Ford Ranger broken down at a deserted shopping center in North Richland Hills, Texas.  Every 10 minutes I have to stop and refill it.  This repair would only cost $300, but due to the fact I do not work, it is absolutely impossible to raise the funds for currently.

An example of color contamination. The blue colors of the vehicle and compactor reflect onto other surfaces.  

This is a tube I sometimes use on the way to my school.  If it is raining, this is a lifesaver.

The broken face of my one and only vehicle.

Once long ago with a cheap $40 kodak camera..

More of the same..

Yup, I once was lucky enough to travel here'n'there

No comments:

Post a Comment